Saturday, October 22, 2005

Welcome to a blog site for Bethel Lutheran Katrina Volunteers

Welcome. Michael and I made it home to Columbus, Ohio early Wednesday. I'm busy digitizing a ton of video, attempting to splice together a DVD for Judy by Reformation Sunday. Will keep you posted here as to the progress and offer up some streaming video clips as I go. Bookmark this page and keep checking in.

Here are some still pics from my camera. I'll post the ones from the CD Sharon burned on 10/12 shortly.

If you'd like a copy of the finished video DVD, email me your postal address at k3nt@mac.com. Just promise me you'll make additional copies and send those on to other churches. It will save time, materials and postage.

All in all, quite an experience, eh? Go ahead and freely post on this site by clicking on the pencil icon. I look forward to reading them.

Note the links on the right. Some are blogs from other groups who also spent their vacation in the area. I'll add more as I find them.

A pleasure and an honor to have worked with you all.

- Kent